California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?

Students can only receive Financial Aid at one institution at a time. If the student is transferring from one institution to another, the new institution would award the student Financial aid

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.