Our Best Match:
Do you prefer the ACT or SAT for admission?
The campus does not have a preference. Either test will work for admission purposes and only one is required. The CSU eligibility index is calculated for a first time freshman and is used as one of the factors which determines whether a student is admissable to the campus. The elgibility index is calculated based on the combination of the high school grade point average and scores on either the ACT or the SAT. Grade point averages (GPA) are based on grades earned in courses taken during the final three years of high school. A more complete description of the eligibility index calculation can be found at http://catalog.fullerton.edu/content.php?catoid=3&navoid=291.
You May Be Interested In:
- What is the status of my application?
- Can an undocumented AB 540 student apply for financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- What are your admission requirements?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?