California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?

ACT or SAT scores may be written on the application and submitted to the University on the on-line application.  Students need to forward official ACT or SAT scores by contacting either ACT at the ACT website ( or by contacting ETS for your SAT results at

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.