Our Best Match:
What are the school policies on closings / cancellations?
Scheduled campus closures are listed on the Academic Calendar, apps.fullerton.edu/AcademicCalendar/.
If an emergency situation necessitates the cancellation of all classes or closure of the campus, it will be announce on the campus website, a message will be posted on the student portal, e-mail and text message announcements will be sent to the campus community. Information on emergency procedures can be found at ehis.fullerton.edu/emergencyinfo/Default.asp.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- What do I do if there is an emergency on campus?
- Where can I get information on campus safety?
- Are new students required to live in residence halls?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?