Our Best Match:
How do I get my degree requirement exception to show on the TDA?
The TDA Exception Form is to be used to bring your Titan Degree Audit up to date with any modifications made on your major requirements . Please be advised that major requirements are based on your degree catalog year. If you have any questions about your degree catalog year, please contact the Admissions Office, LH-114.
Please see your faculty adviser when you are requesting a modification to your TDA. The adviser will then submit the exception directly to the TDA Office via e-mail. If your adviser is unable to access the TDA exception form, have them send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Be Interested In:
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I fix an error on my Titan Degree Audit?
- What is a Titan Degree Audit (TDA)?
- Do graduate students have a TDA?
- How do I access my Titan Degree Audit (TDA)?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?