California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

Can my student loan be deferred if I am attending Open University?

Open University is not considered an eligible institution to participate in Title IV programs, therefore students enrolled through Open University do not qualify for an In-School Loan Deferment.  Open University students can request an Enrollment Verification free of charge from University Extended Education (UEE), which in turn students could submit to their lender for the lender's consideration.  To contact UEE, call (657) 278-2611 or send an email to

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.