Our Best Match:
How do I transfer my veteran's benefits from another school?
You will need to complete a "Change of VA Education Program or Place of Training" form requesting transfer of your benefits to CSU Fullerton and submit it to the Veterans Certification office in LH 540. You can find this form here: www.fullerton.edu/VACertification/forms.asp. Please be sure to select the form for your correct chapter of benefits.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?
- What do you need for me to start using my veterans benefits at CSU Fullerton?
- Why should I choose your school?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?