California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How can I use my parent's military benefits?

If a parent has unused chapter benefits that they wish to transfer to their child or spouse, they must first contact  the department of Veteran Affairs to secure a certificate of eligibilty in their dependent's name. More information is available at or by calling them at 888.442.4551. Once the new Certificate of eligility has been secured, please bring it and the veteran's DD-214 to the Veterans Certification office in LH 540.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.