Our Best Match:
How long will it take to certify my courses?
Once a student has registered with the Veterans Certification Office, their certification process will begin after they have registered for courses. If the Veterans Certification Office has any questions or requires more information to process the certification, the student will be contacted by phone and/or email. During peak times, it can take up to a month for a certfication to be completed. Any changes to a certification, including course adds/drops, will only be processed after all of the initial certifications have been completed. The sooner the student registers, the faster their certification will be processed.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I get a course description?
- What is the status of my application?
- Why won't the system let me accept my financial aid?
- When will my classes show up in Titanium?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?