Our Best Match:
I have a Cal Vet fee waiver but according to my portal I still owe the University money? Why?
The fee waived is the State University Fee only. The student is still responsible for paying the campus-based fees that are listed on the Student Financial Services website sfs.fullerton.edu/feeinformation/Default.asp.
Please contact the Veterans Certification Office for further information or visit http://www.fullerton.edu/vacertification/.
You May Be Interested In:
- What are the conditions for receiving a waiver of the enrollment deposit?
- How do I apply for the Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- What do you need for me to start using my veterans benefits at CSU Fullerton?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I transfer my veteran's benefits from another school?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?