Our Best Match:
When will I be notified if I have been admitted?
Admissions decisions go out from November of the filing period for fall and late August-September for spring. We continue to admit students for the fall until late April for the fall freshmen and late May for fall entering transfers. In spring, upper division transfers can be notified of their admission through late December.
You May Be Interested In:
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I find out about waitlisting a class that is closed?
- What happens if I don't accept admission or pay the enrollment deposit?
- What else is required after I have accepted my admission?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?