Our Best Match:
How do I get my username and password if I don't remember them?
I don’t know my campus username/password
- To lookup your username go to http://my.fullerton.edu > Click on Can’t access your account >Click on Student or New Applicant, > click on I forgot my username > provide the necessary information (CWID, LastName and DOB) so the system can verify you and give you your username.
- If you still cannot retrieve your username contact the Student IT Help Desk at 657.278.8888
- To reset your password go to http://my.fullerton.edu > Click on I forgot my password > Enter your CWID and answer your security questions.
- If you forgot your security question response, ** fail them 3 times** and you will be allowed to enter your personal information to reset your account (first name, last name, CWID, last 4-digits of SSN and birthdate)
- If you still cannot get in or do not have a SSN contact the Student IT Help Desk at 657.278.8888
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I change my Titan Online password?
- What is Titan Online?
- How do I log in when I can't remember my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
- What is the status of my application?
- What do I do if I click Pay Now and nothing happens?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?