Our Best Match:
What is an Eligibility Index?
The CSU eligibility index is calculated for first time freshman and is used as one of the factors which determines whether a student is admissable to the campus. The eligibility index is calculated based on the combination of the high school grade point average and scores on either the ACT or the SAT. Grade point averages (GPA) are based on grades earned in courses taken during the final three years of high school.
A more complete description of the eligibility index calculation can be found at http://catalog.fullerton.edu/content.php?catoid=3&navoid=291.
You May Be Interested In:
- How can I find out if I qualify for an enrollment deposit waiver?
- Is an international student eligible for financial aid?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- What happens if I pay the enrollment deposit and find out later that I qualified for a waiver?
- What are the eligibility requirements for financial aid?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?