Our Best Match:
How do I log in when I can't remember my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
I need to get my PIN to login to the Portal:
The PIN is Only given out by the Admissions & Records office.
- Via Email: Email email@example.com with “PIN” in the Subject & include in the body of the email the following information as it appears on the initial application: FULL NAME, CWID and/ or BIRTHDATE
- In Person: Go to the Admissions and Records Service Center (LH-114) with a valid photo ID.
- The PIN is not released over the phone.
- Your PIN is ONLY needed if you are logging into the Portal for the first time (or if this is your first time logging in since 2008).
You May Be Interested In:
- What is Titan Online?
- What is my student ID number?
- What do I do if I'm having trouble accessing my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What do I do if I'm having problems with Titan Online?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?