Our Best Match:
Is there a service on campus that offers free tax preparation?
There is a program on campus called VITA which stands for Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, This program offers free tax assistance to those students and community members who qualify based on income level. For information on the program, contact the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Center at 657-278-8681 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Be Interested In:
- How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
- How do I get my hold released?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What wellness services does CSUF offer?
- What kind of food services do you have on the Irvine campus?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?