Our Best Match:
How do I checkout a long-term laptop?
Students are able to check-out laptops for 30 days and can be renewed up to four times during the semester.
This service is a perfect solution for students who don’t have access to a computer from home, as well as those who are taking a class that uses the Virtual Computing Lab (VCL).
For more information on how checkout a long-term laptop: http://sts.fullerton.edu/equipment
You May Be Interested In:
- What are the school policies on laptops?
- How do I checkout a short-term laptop/iPad?
- How do I check the status of my graduation application?
- Why is it taking so long for my application for graduation to be processed?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?