California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

What is academic advising?

Academic advisement for general education requirements is available through the Academic Advisement Center, located in University Hall 123B.  Advisement related to your major is done by your academic department or college.  Check with your major academic department office to find out how advisement is handled for your specific major, where the advisors are located and the procedures for setting up an advisement meeting.  Comprehensive information on Academic Advisement is available at  

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.