Our Best Match:
How do I establish residency?
Reference documents regarding establishing CA residency for tuition purposes can be found in the campus catalog here: http://catalog.fullerton.edu/content.php?catoid=3&navoid=291.
You may find out information on the progress of your individual residency document review by making an appointment to see the residency specialist in the A&R office. Please go to the A&R Information Counter in LH-114 to either set an appointment or to see the residency specialist. You can obtain residency forms at http://www.calstate.edu/sas/residency/.
In addition, you may e-mail residency related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Be Interested In:
- I have dual citizenship. How do I establish residency?
- How do I log in when I can't remember my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
- How can I check my Titan Tender account balance?
- How do I contact the Housing Office?
- When do I register for classes?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?