California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?

Applicants may be admitted with GED results but also must meet the required entrance units.  In terms of a high school applicant, who has passed the GED, he or she mucst also present course results in math, language other than English, History, lab sciences (one a life science and one a physical science) and Visual and Performing Arts.  A junior with at least 60 units transferring from community college with a passed GED, must still present 60 transferable units and the completion of the basic subjects of General Education with grades of C or better.  He or she must meet the current competion for the term to which they have applied.


You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.