Our Best Match:
Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?
Applicants may be admitted with GED results but also must meet the required entrance units. In terms of a high school applicant, who has passed the GED, he or she mucst also present course results in math, language other than English, History, lab sciences (one a life science and one a physical science) and Visual and Performing Arts. A junior with at least 60 units transferring from community college with a passed GED, must still present 60 transferable units and the completion of the basic subjects of General Education with grades of C or better. He or she must meet the current competion for the term to which they have applied.
You May Be Interested In:
- What is the status of my application?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do you offer GED preparation classes?
- How can I get help if I need further assistance or have questions about my admissions offer?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?