California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How do I apply as an adult re-entry student?

To apply as an adult re-entry student or one who has been away for about 3-5 years, you must complete the appropriate application either one as a transfer student (with 60 or more transferable units) or one as a first time freshman (if you have never attended college before.) For further information please go to the application on line at  You will find additional information on Adult Re-Entry here:

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.