California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How do I apply as a transfer student?

To apply as a  transfer student, please go to the on line application at  Please observe the initial filing period of August 1st thru August 31st to submit a spring application for the January term or October 1st thru November 30th to submit an application for the September term.  For additional information on transfering to Cal State Fullerton, you may want to contact our Outreach Transfer Center located in LH-501B or by calling (657) 278-3358.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.