California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

As a former student, how do I reapply?

You must reapply if you have been away from the University for more than one semester or if your offer of admission is no longer current.  You reapply by going to the application on-line at and submitting another application and fee.  You may only reapply if we are open to your class, meaning Juniors or those with 60 or more transferable units.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.