Our Best Match:
As a former student, how do I reapply?
You must reapply if you have been away from the University for more than one semester or if your offer of admission is no longer current. You reapply by going to the application on-line at www.csumentor.edu and submitting another application and fee. You may only reapply if we are open to your class, meaning Juniors or those with 60 or more transferable units.
You May Be Interested In:
- Do you have an alumni association?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How many students are enrolled?
- How do I apply as an adult re-entry student?
- What is the status of my application?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?