Our Best Match:
What do I do if I have a conflict in exam times?
You need to work with the instructor of one of the conflicting final exams to request rescheduling of the exam to a time which will not conflict with your other final exams times.
You May Be Interested In:
- What do I do if I have a conflict in my schedule?
- Where and when are my exams?
- What happens if I don't accept admission or pay the enrollment deposit?
- How do I appeal an admissions decision?
- What is the deadline to accept admission and pay the enrollment deposit?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?