Our Best Match:
How do I get a refund on my enrollment deposit?
Freshmen and transfer students are required to pay an enrollment deposit of $250 with their admission acceptance. This deposit in non-refundable. For more information about the enrollment deposit, visit www.fullerton.edu/admissions/ProspectiveStudent/acceptancedecision.asp#What is the enrollment deposit.
You May Be Interested In:
- What happens if I pay the enrollment deposit and find out later that I qualified for a waiver?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How can I find out if I qualify for an enrollment deposit waiver?
- Who is required to pay the enrollment deposit?
- What is an enrollment deposit?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?