California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

What is my classification?

Academic standing for undergraduate students is based on the number of units earned.  Undergraduate classifications are as follows:  Freshman (less than 30), Sophomore (30 - 59), Junior (60 - 89), Senior (90+).  Graduate students may be classified as masters level, doctoral level or post baccalaureate credential.  Your classification (e.g. frosh, soph, etc.) can be seen on your unofficial academic transcript which is available in your Titan Online Student Center via your student portal.  In your Student Center under "Academics", choose "My Academics" then "View Transcript".  Each term heading will show your classification during that term.  

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.