Our Best Match:
What is FERPA?
FERPA is an abreviation for the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, a federal law that relates to student privacy and educational records. Information related to FERPA and the related campus policy, President's Directive No. 17, can be found at www.fullerton.edu/deanofstudents/DOS_Homepage-_Message_and_Privacy.htm.
You May Be Interested In:
- What is your grading policy?
- When are campus break periods (e.g. spring, fall, winter)?
- How long does the whole international application evaluation process take?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?