Our Best Match:
When will I receive my degree / diploma?
Once grades are posted for a specific graduation term, the Graduation Unit of Admissions and Records begins verifying that graduation candidates have completed degree requirements and posting degrees to student records. It usually takes 6-8 weeks following the term end date to receive your diploma.
You can check your unofficial transcript which is available in the Titan Student Center, accessed through the Student Portal, to see if your degree has been posted. To verify your degree for an employer, you can request an official transcript, but be sure to indicate that it is to be issued after your degree has been posted. If you need to be able to verify your degree earlier than it is posted, or your diploma is available, contact the Graduation Unit at (657) 279-2300 for possible options.
You May Be Interested In:
- Do you offer GED preparation classes?
- How do I get an enrollment or degree verification?
- How do I request and receive my certificate form University Extended Education?
- What is a Titan Degree Audit (TDA)?
- How long after commencement before my degree shows on my transcript?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?