Our Best Match:
How do I change my email password?
If you are in your Portal:
- For the old Portal: click on the Profile tab (top right) > Click on Password: (click to edit).
- For the new Portal: Click on Account Settings (top right) > Click on Portal Password.
If you are unable to login your Portal: go to: my.fullerton.edu > Click on Can’t access your account > Click on Student or New Applicant > Click on I forgot my password (must have CWID to get in) > Enter your CWID and answer your security questions.
- If you forgot your security question response, ** fail them 3 times** and you will be allowed to enter your personal information to reset your account (first name, last name, CWID, last 4-digits of SSN and birthdate)
- If you still cannot get in or do not have a SSN contact the Student IT Help Desk at 657.278.8888.
Email password and Portal passwords are the same.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I change my personal information?
- How do I change my Titan Online password?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?