Our Best Match:
How do I change my Titan Online password?
Instructions for Students
Login to the Campus Portal:
• For the old Portal: click on the Profile tab (top right) > Click on Password: (click to edit).
• For the new Portal: Click on Account Settings (top right) > Click on Portal Password.
If you are unable to login your Portal: go to: my.fullerton.edu > Click on Can’t access your account > Click on Student or New Applicant > Click on I forgot my password (must have CWID to get in) > Enter your CWID and answer your security questions.
• If you forgot your security question response, ** fail them 3 times** and you will be allowed to enter your personal information to reset your account (first name, last name, CWID, last 4-digits of SSN and birthdate)
• If you still cannot get in or do not have a SSN contact the Helpdesk at 657.278.8888.
Instructions for Faculty/Staff
Login to Campus Portal
• Click on the Email tab or icon
• In the upper right-hand corner, click on Options
• Click on Change Your Passwordfrom the drop-down list
• Enter your current password, your new password, and confirm the new password (making sure to follow the password rules, as listed above).
• Click Save
• You will then be prompted to log back in with your new password.
Email password and Portal passwords are the same
For more information, go to www.fullerton.edu/IT/help/password.asp
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I change my Titan Online account?
- What is Titan Online?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get my username and password if I don't remember them?
- What is the status of my application?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?