Our Best Match:
What do I do if I'm having trouble accessing my email?
I want to access/login to my campus email.
- Your campus email is accessible from the Portal. Login from http://my.fullerton.edu > Click on Email
I am logged into my Portal and still cannot access my email.
- Make sure you have logged out of any personal Gmail accounts that you have, close the browser and try opening your campus email again.
- If you are still not able to access your email contact the Student IT Help Desk at 657.278.8888.
I am getting a message saying I don’t have an email account created.
- Contact the Student IT Help Desk at 657.278.8888.
If these options did not resolve your issue, contact the Student IT Help Desk at 657.278.8888. for technical support.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my Titan Degree Audit (TDA)?
- Where do I go for technical support?
- What do I do if I'm having problems with Titan Online?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?