Our Best Match:
How do I request a leave of absence?
Information on available options for taking a semester off school are explained at http://www.fullerton.edu/admissions/CurrentStudent/leaveabsence.asp. If needed, the form for undergraduate and 2nd Bachelor's degree students to request a leave of absence is available at http://www.fullerton.edu/admissions/resources/forms/Leave_of_Absence.pdf.
Graduate students or post bac credential students requesting a leave of absence use the form at http://www.fullerton.edu/graduate/currentstudents/files/adminforms/Form-with-Policy_LOA_11-21-12.pdf.
You May Be Interested In:
- What are your policies on attendance?
- How do I log in when I can't remember my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
- How can I check my Titan Tender account balance?
- I was on deployment during the application cycle but want to start attending as soon as possible. When is the soonest I can apply for admissions?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?