Our Best Match:
Why can't I enroll in my classes?
There are a variety of reasons that you might be unable to enroll in classes. Some of the common reasons would include:
- (a) you don't have a registration appointment,
- (b) you are attempting to register before your assigned registration appointment,
- (c) there is a "hold" on your academic record which will not allow you to register.
You can check these possible problems out by signing into your Titan Online Student Center to view your appointment time and any "holds" that may be on your record.
You May Be Interested In:
- When do I register for classes?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I get a course description?
- What is Early Start?
- My spring schedule is different than I said it would be on my application, what do I do?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?