California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How do I get a W off my record?

The grade "W" indicates that the student was permitted to withdraw from the course after the deadline has passed to drop a course.  The "W" does not impact your grade point average and cannot be removed from your academic record.  For undergraduate students, there is a limit of 18 units allowed for withdrawal.  If your withdrawal is related to medical reasons and included all classes for the term, you may be eligible to request that the "W"s not count towards the limit.  Information on the undergraduate withdrawal policy is available here:

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.