Our Best Match:
If I am dropped from a class, how do I re-enroll in the class?
If you are dropped from a class, the only way to re-enroll in the class is to use Titan Online to add the class to your schedule. Whether you will be able to re-enroll will be subject to the availability of seats in the class and your status. If the class is closed, you may be able to add yourself to the waitlist, assuming the waitlist is not already full as well. If a hold has been placed on your ability to add a class, you will need to work with the office who placed the hold to resolve the reason it was placed and have the hold released.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- As a former student, how do I reapply?
- How do I get a course description?
- How do I withdraw from classes after the deadline?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?