Our Best Match:
Why is there a hold on my account?
Holds, sometimes referred to as "Service Indicators", may be placed on a student's record for a variety of reasons. The nature of the hold and what you need to do to have the hold released is available in your Titan Online Student Center through your Student Portal.
You May Be Interested In:
- Why do I have multiple holds?
- How do I get my hold released?
- How do I find out my account balance?
- Do I have to submit immunization records?
- Why is there a class on my record that I never attended?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?