Our Best Match:
How do I declare or change my major or minor?
If you are applying to Cal State Fullerton and want to change the major you are applying to, you must contact the Admissions Office by email to make a major change. If you already have been admitted and you are applying for another impacted major, your application may need to be reviewed again. If you are a current CSUF student who wants to change your major or minor, you need to get a major/minor change form from the Admissions and Records Service Center (Langsdorf Hall, Room114). After filling out the form, obtain the necessary signatures, pay any required fees and return it to LH-114.
You May Be Interested In:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Are there academic advisors on the Irvine campus?
- What is academic advising?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?