California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

Who can I talk to about my graduation requirements?

Your degree requirements are reviewed on your Titan Degree Audit (TDA). The Academic Advising Center (UH-123) can assist you with questions about reading your TDA, general education requirements, and university degree requirements.  Your major advisor can assist you with questions related to your major.  

Available Resources for Questions related to degree requirements include:


You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.