Our Best Match:
I am a transfer student who will only have 56 units at the end of the spring semester; can I enroll in Summer Session to complete my final four units?
Yes, you may earn units over the summer to reach the 60 unit minimum requirement as long as none of the units fulfill the 'Golden 4" requirement.
You May Be Interested In:
- When do I register for classes?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How many courses can I take per term?
- How many students are enrolled?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?