Our Best Match:
What is Intersession?
Intersession is a term which begins immediately following the end of the fall term and ends immediately prior to the spring term. During this session, courses are offered by University Extended Education. Information about the classes being offered, deadlines and fees is normally available from University Extended Education in October, before the session starts.
You May Be Interested In:
- What is University Extended Education?
- Is there financial aid for Intersession?
- How much is tuition?
- What is your grading policy?
- When are campus break periods (e.g. spring, fall, winter)?
- How long does the whole international application evaluation process take?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?