Our Best Match:
What are the school policies on laptops?
There are two options for checking out laptops for students:
- Information & Learning Commons (short-term): You can check-out a laptop for 4 hours to use whilst in the Library. For more information visit: http://www.fullerton.edu/IT/students/laptop-iPad/index.php
- Student Genius Corner (long-term): You can check out a laptop to use at home or anywhere on campus for a month. For more information visit: http://www.fullerton.edu/IT/students/laptop-iPad/longtermlaptop.php
For more information visit: http://www.fullerton.edu/it/students/equipment/
You May Be Interested In:
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- What do I do if there is an emergency on campus?
- What are the school policies on closings / cancellations?
- Where can I get information on campus safety?
- Are new students required to live in residence halls?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?