California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

What do I do if I took a class for credit but I need a grade for it?

Changing a course from CR to a grade is called a grade option change.  To petition for a retroactive grade option change see further information here

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.