Our Best Match:
How do I get a W off my record?
The grade "W" indicates that the student was permitted to withdraw from the course after the deadline has passed to drop a course. The "W" does not impact your grade point average and cannot be removed from your academic record. For undergraduate students, there is a limit of 18 units allowed for withdrawal. If your withdrawal is related to medical reasons and included all classes for the term, you may be eligible to request that the "W"s not count towards the limit. Information on the undergraduate withdrawal policy is available here: www.fullerton.edu/admissions/resources/faq.asp?category=Undergraduate%20Withdrawal%20Policy
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I find out my account balance?
- How do I log in when I can't remember my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
- How can I check my Titan Tender account balance?
- How do I withdraw from classes after the deadline?
- Where do I go for technical support?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?