Our Best Match:
Why did my TDA change?
Every time you run your Titan Degree Audit, it looks at your current academic record. As your classes are completed or you register in new classes, the TDA looks at how it can best utilize the classes available on your record to meet your degree requirements. In some cases, this may change where a particular course is placed. It is advisable to retain a copy of your most recent TDA for your reference and for comparison with the next TDA that you run.
You May Be Interested In:
- What is a Titan Degree Audit (TDA)?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- Can I change or personalize my portal username?
- How do I change my Titan Online account?
- I am a transfer student who will only have 56 units at the end of the spring semester; can I enroll in Summer Session to complete my final four units?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?