California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

Do I need to get an F-1 visa to apply for admissions?

An international student who is offered admission must apply for an F-1 student visa once  an  I-20 has been received.  For students who are applying from their home country, you must apply for an F-1 student visa after you receive your I-20. Please click here for visa application information.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.