Our Best Match:
When is the deadline for an international student to submit the financial form?
International students who wish to apply to Cal State Fullerton will need to submit bank statements to verify that they have the funding available to stay at the University for one year. Additional information may be found at http://internationaladmissions.fullerton.edu/default.aspx. The financial form should be submitted as soon as possible to avoid delay in issuing your I-20. The financial form will not delay your admissions, but your I-20 cannot be issued until your financial form is approved.
You May Be Interested In:
- Is an international student eligible for financial aid?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- What services are offered for international students?
- When is the application deadline?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?