California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

What form do I fill out to change my grade?

You cannot change your grade.  To request a grade change, you need to speak to the instructor.  The exception to this would be the grade of "WU" which is given for unofficial withdrawal.  That grade can only be changed through the retroactive withdrawal petition process and the petition is subject to approval by the University Petitions Committee.  Information on the retroactive withdrawal petition process is available at

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.