California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How do I change the name I want on my diploma?

To change the name on your diploma, you must submit an official name change with Admissions and Records. If you are nearing graduation and you wish to change your name, it is highly recommended that you also come to the Admissions and Records Service Center (LH-114, Station 3) and submit a copy of your official name change documentation to the graduation unit.

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.