Our Best Match:
How do I change the name I want on my diploma?
To change the name on your diploma, you must submit an official name change with Admissions and Records. If you are nearing graduation and you wish to change your name, it is highly recommended that you also come to the Admissions and Records Service Center (LH-114, Station 3) and submit a copy of your official name change documentation to the graduation unit.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I change my personal information?
- How do I change my name on my academic records?
- When will I receive my degree / diploma?
- How do I contact the Housing Office?
Didn't Find Your Answer?
Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?