California State University, Fullerton


Our Best Match:

How do international students apply to the University? (UEE programs)

International students may apply to the University as first-time freshmen, masters/graduate students, transfer students from outside the U.S. or transfer students from the U.S.  Please visit the website for information,

You May Be Interested In:

Didn't Find Your Answer?

Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are You Satisfied With Your Answer?

This is useful. This response answers my question completely.
This is adequate. This answer helped but could be improved.
No, this does not answer my question.